Liquid Screed in Sussex
FULLY TRAINED STAFF
Liquid screed is ready-mixed and easy to pour, which works incredibly well with underfloor heating systems, enhancing thermal conductivity. It can be laid easily and quickly over large areas, transforming the surfaces by covering all the imperfections.
Installing and laying liquid screed over an uneven surface requires professional handling to eliminate the risk of bumps or cracks. The professionals lay ready mixed liquid screed with greater efficiency to ensure a flawless finish, avoiding structural problems.
K M Flow Screed provides installation services for liquid screed in Sussex. Having an innovative approach, we install premium quality products to fulfil the requirements of domestic and commercial clients. We have years of experience meeting your flooring requirements, delivering projects on time and within budget.
Send us a message
If you have any questions in your mind feel free to contact us
Advantages of Liquid Screed Installation
You can enjoy these benefits with liquid screed installation:
- It can be laid very quickly, allowing maximum coverage of almost 500 to 1000 m2 per day and reducing time spent away from the project whilst floors are being dried.
- It requires less physical labour, making it a cost-effective solution.
- It provides a smooth and shiny finish, giving a delightful experience to the users.
- It requires a light application, reducing the amount of material required.
- It is suitable for floating floor construction as it does not require reinforcements.
- It has wide-ranging applications, from building and construction projects to renovation works.
- It is non-combustible, reducing the risk of fire damage to flooring.
- It is protein-free and prevents harmful bacteria from entering the floor surfaces.
- It offers extraordinary thermal conductivity, allowing faster heat permeation making it suitable for underfloor heating.
- It helps in even distribution and retention of heat in rooms, reducing your energy bills.
- It is resistant to daily wear and tear with levelled bumps and cracks.
- It is an environmentally friendly product as its composition involves the use of recycled materials.
Process of Liquid Screed Installation
Being the best liquid screed contractors in Sussex, we complete the installation process in the following steps:
- Assign a project manager who will guide you through the process and provide recommendations per your requirements.
- Set a scheduled date for starting the project.
- Visit your property to assess the required insulation levels.
- Prepare the floor to make it waterproof, windproof, and free from footfall.
- Perform quality checks throughout the process to deal with anomalies immediately.
- Keep you informed about the project’s progress.
- Expand the perimeter strip as required.
- Install liquid screed to agreed depths.
- Remove surface laitance.
- Install vapour barrier.
- Install a damp-proof membrane (DPM).
- Install a layer of insulation.
- Apply primer, making the surface ready for any flooring installation.
We Provide First Class Services | Contact Us
As the leading floor screeding contractors, we are committed to providing quality services with 100% customer satisfaction. We use high-quality, fast-drying, and environmentally friendly liquid screed serving various purposes. Our specialists are always happy to discuss any challenges you encounter, providing friendly advice.
If you want installation services for liquid screed in Sussex, contact us today!
Which characteristics of liquid screed make it popular?
We install liquid floor screed in Sussex, having the following unique characteristics:
- Easy installation
- Even distribution
- Fast drying times
- Quality finish
- Minimal shrinkage risk
- No imperfections
How does liquid screed work well with an underfloor heating system?
Liquid screed prepares the surface for floor covering and acts as a heat conductor. It absorbs heat from the underfloor heating system’s pipework and radiates it evenly into the room. Moreover, it also ensures consistent heat transfer by preventing the formation of surface voids and keeping the underfloor heating, pipes, and door frames in good condition.
What are the post-care tips for flow screed?
You should not fit anything load-bearing, like partition walls, kitchen units, etc., before five days. Prevent direct exposure of the floor to sunlight by covering the glass doors and windows as it helps avoid force drying of the floor, which could otherwise result in cracks formation. You can use dehumidifiers to quickly dry liquid screed after four days, but not before that.
How much cost does liquid screed installation require?
The cost of liquid flow screed installation usually ranges between £19 and £24 per m2.