Liquid Screed in London
FULLY TRAINED STAFF
Liquid screed is a type of flooring material used in construction projects to create a smooth and level surface for underfloor heating systems or other types of flooring. Unlike traditional sand and cement screed, liquid screed London comprises a liquid binder and fine aggregates, which are mixed together to create a flowing substance that is poured onto the floor.
The liquid nature of the screed allows it to flow quickly, filling in gaps and creating a level surface, even on uneven subfloors. Once applied, liquid screed dries quickly, typically within 24-48 hours, and can be walked on within a few days. Its self-levelling properties make it popular for commercial, industrial, and residential construction projects.
Send us a message
If you have any questions in your mind feel free to contact us
Why Use Liquid Screed London?
For several reasons, you might use flow screeding services in London for your construction project:
- Quick Installation: Liquid screed is quick and easy to install, which can help to speed up construction projects and reduce downtime.
- Self-Levelling: Liquid screed is self-levelling, which can easily accommodate uneven subfloors. This reduces the need for additional materials or labour, which can help to keep construction costs down.
- Ideal for Underfloor Heating: Liquid screed is an excellent choice for underfloor heating systems. The liquid nature of the screed allows it to flow easily around pipes and cables, ensuring an even and efficient heat distribution throughout the room.
- Energy-Efficient: Using liquid screed in conjunction with underfloor heating systems can help reduce heating costs and improve energy efficiency.
- Durable: Liquid screed is highly durable and can withstand heavy foot traffic.
- Versatile: Liquid screed suits various applications, including residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
Overall, liquid floor screed London offers a range of benefits over traditional screed, including reduced installation time, improved energy efficiency, and a lower environmental impact. Liquid screed may be the perfect choice if you are looking for a high-quality flooring material for your construction project in London.
Different Types of Liquid Screed
Several different types of liquid screed are available in London, each with unique characteristics and benefits.
Calcium Sulphate Screed
This liquid screed is made from a combination of calcium sulphate binder and fine aggregates. It is ideal for underfloor heating screed installation in London, as it dries quickly and has excellent thermal conductivity.
Cementitious screed is made from a combination of cement and fine aggregates. It is a durable and versatile option for various applications, including residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
Anhydrite screed is made from a combination of anhydrite binder and fine aggregates. It is ideal for use in large areas, as it can be poured quickly and sets within 24-48 hours.
Polymer Modified Screed
Polymer-modified screed is made from cement, fine aggregates, and polymer additives. It offers excellent durability, flexibility, and strength and is ideal for high-traffic areas.
Liquid Flowing Screed
A liquid-flowing screed is a self-levelling screed ideal for use in uneven or sloping areas. It is made from cement and fine aggregates and can be poured quickly and easily.
The choice of liquid screed will depend on the specific requirements of your construction project. It is essential to consult liquid screed specialists in London to determine which liquid screed best suits your needs.
Liquid Screed Cost in London
The cost of liquid screed in London can vary depending on several factors:
- Type of Liquid Screed: The cost of liquid screed can vary depending on the kind used. For example, calcium sulphate screed can be more expensive than cementitious screed.
- Thickness: The thickness of the screed can also impact the cost, as thicker screeds require more materials and labour.
- Size of the Area: The area to be screeded will also impact the cost. Larger areas will require more materials and labour, which can increase the overall cost.
- Location: Projects in more remote or difficult-to-access areas may require additional labour and transportation costs.
- Underfloor Heating: If the project involves underfloor heating screed in London, this can also impact the overall cost.
The cost of liquid screed in London can range from around £15 to £25 per square meter. Consult K M Flow Screed as your liquid screed company in London to get an accurate quote based on the specific requirements of your project.
Choose Us for Flow Screeding Services in London
When selecting a liquid screed service provider, looking for a company with experience and expertise is essential. As a reliable provider of liquid screed London, we can offer a range of liquid screed solutions to meet your needs and offer guidance on the best approach for your specific project.