Liquid Screed in London
FULLY TRAINED STAFF
Flooring is the foundation of any building, and liquid screed or flow screed is the game changer in establishing a heat-efficient, smooth, and even surface, improving comfort and guaranteeing a flawless floor.
If you are looking for a flooring solution that excellently blends performance and functionality, K M Flow Screed is your go-to choice as the most trusted liquid screed contractors in London. With our expertise in liquid screed installation, we are dedicated to giving a pleasant alteration to residential and commercial spaces.
Our professional services of liquid floor screed in London help you have flawless floor finishing at a reasonable cost. Say goodbye to uneven floor surfaces and choose the most effective and sustainable flooring option.
Send us a message
If you have any questions in your mind feel free to contact us
What Is Liquid Screed Made Of?
Screed is typically composed of a cement and sand mixture. There are two kinds of liquid screed: a calcium sulphate (also known as anhydrite screed), and a cement-based screed mixture.
For decorative purposes, coloured glass, stone, or shingle can be added, while to make it more durable, there are other materials too.
Benefits of Liquid Screed
Our services of liquid screed in London come up with the following benefits:
- Better for Underfloor Heating: It is suitable for underfloor heating systems because it can wrap the system without leaving any air gaps, providing optimal heating system efficiency.
- Faster Application: Liquid screed application is much faster than conventional screed, covering up to 2000m2 in 24 hours, making it perfect for large-scale applications.
- Reduced Drying Time: It dries faster than traditional screed, owing to the thin layer of liquid screed.
- Less Waste: Because liquid screed volume is pre-calculated and pre-mixed, it produces less waste, making it more environmentally friendly.
- Fast Strengthening: The surface of the liquid screed will be sturdy and ready to walk on within 24-48 hours, preventing delays in the project’s completion.
- No Shrinkage: The liquid screed will have a smooth finish without any gaps or cracks, as it doesn’t shrink.
Where Can Liquid Floor Screed Be Used?
Floor levelling screeds are typically employed where a structural substrate exists. Our floor screeding contractors in London use screed for the following purposes:
- Floating structures
- Bonded structures
- Unbonded structures
- Acoustic or thermal insulation
- Underfloor heating
- Commercial and residential floors
Let Us Upgrade Your Floors
With years of industry experience, K M Flow offers innovative flooring solutions with expert services for liquid screed in London. Reach out to the experts to discuss your requirements and get an instant quote!
When can you walk on liquid screed once it has been laid down?
A liquid screed is ready to walk on between 24-48 hours after it has been laid.
Do you supply and install underfloor heating systems?
Yes, before pouring the liquid screed, we can install an underfloor heating system. You can, therefore, save money by receiving both services from us.
Is liquid screed suitable for all types of flooring?
Yes, liquid screed is appropriate for most business and residential floorings. For example, it can be used for the flooring of household kitchens and bathrooms as well as offices and commercial retail shops.
Why is liquid screed preferable to cement and sand screed?
Liquid screed outperforms standard cement and sand screeds in terms of flexural and compressive strength and does not shrink as much. Furthermore, because the liquid screed generates a thinner flooring surface layer over it, it enhances the underfloor heating system’s energy efficiency.