Underfloor Heating Screed in London
FULLY TRAINED STAFF
Underfloor heating systems are becoming massively popular in residential and commercial spaces. They come with a huge demand for fast and adaptable concrete flooring options to appropriately cover the heating pipework and construct a flawlessly level floor. This is when liquid screed is needed.
K M Flow Screed provides the best services of underfloor heating screed in London for your UFH systems. Whether you need a system for a newly constructed home, bathroom, or just a room, our team will plan the perfect package and solution for you. Our system is installed by approved and trained staff, with no compromise on quality.
Benefits of Underfloor Heating Screed
- Energy efficient, which means lower energy bills.
- Easy to run: once efficiently installed, no maintenance is needed.
- Works well with all types of flooring.
- Evenly distributes heat than regular screed.
- Provides comfortable heat to your living space.
- Hushed as compared to traditional radiator heating.
- Gives more space and design flexibility because the radiator is not used.
Send us a message
If you have any questions in your mind feel free to contact us
Process of Underfloor Heating Installation in London
When the drawings and design are completed, it is time to choose the position for the manifold based on the project scope. If the design shows the pipes coming through the wall, holes will be drilled at this step. Also, preparation of the subfloor will be needed.
- Applying thermal primers to the subfloor.
- Laying down of boards and sealing by using waterproof tape.
- Adding the expansion joints to allow a certain amount of movement of the screed.
We then install the manifold in line according to designs and drawings, then connect it to the existing water supply.
We lay out the pipes, fix them, and ensure that pipes stay in place during the remaining process. After that, we connect the pipes to the manifold.
At this step:
- We craft a precise mixture for conductivity and strength.
- Levels will be created by using that mix.
- We add the mix and smooth the surface.
After completing the above steps, it is time for the flooring to be laid down.
Once the installation is complete, we turn it on for you to enjoy the benefits.
Underfloor Heating Screed Repair
We provide underfloor heating screed repair services. We use our special thermal imaging equipment to get the precise location of the problem, allowing our team to repair it perfectly without extra disruption.
Our team solve problems like:
- Air-locked pipes or tubes
- Wiring issues
- Worn-out heating pumps
- Zones not receiving due heat
Cost of Underfloor Heating Installation
The cost of an underfloor heating system per m2 for:
- New build installation: £50-£75 per m2
- Renovation: £60-£85 per m2
- New build installation: £120-£135 per m2
- Renovation: £135-185 per m2
K M Flow Screed – Top Pick for Underfloor Heating Solutions
We have years of experience, and our underfloor heating installation in London has distinguished itself among others in the industry. Our evolution and up-to-date knowledge about the latest trends and technologies ensure we stay at the top of the industry.
- Expert services
- Trusted and reliable
- Competitive prices
If you need underfloor heating screed services or have any inquiries, please contact K M Flow Screed. We are here to assist you with your flooring needs.
Which screed is most efficient for underfloor heating?
Semi-dry screed is the most efficient type used primarily on underfloor heating systems.
How much should the thickness be for underfloor heating?
The minimum screed thickness used for warm water underfloor heating system is 65mm for hand-mixed screed and 50mm for liquid screed.
What should be the pressure for the underfloor heating?
UFH System Operation Pressure is 3 bar, and testing pressure is suggested to be 4. Maximum pressure can be 10 bar; if it exceeds that, it will break the UFH system.
Is it possible for underfloor heating concrete to crack?
Yes, it is possible that if the temperature of the water heating system goes above 50 degrees, it can cause shock, leading to cracking.