Floor Screed Oxford
FULLY TRAINED STAFF
Floor Screed in Oxford
Floor screed is vital for several reasons. It provides a level and smooth surface, enhancing the attractiveness of flooring. Additionally, it acts as an underfloor heating insulation and a base for floor coverings. It provides a smooth surface, ensuring proper durability of the floor and its ability to survive daily wear and tear.
K M Flow Screed is the leading company providing services for floor screed in Oxford. Employ our floor screeding contractors for the vast liquid screed installation solutions.
Benefits of Our Liquid Floor Screed
Among the many advantages of liquid screed are the following:
- Our procedure for laying screed is very simple.
- With our remarkable work, our screed work renders a smooth, level, and clean surface.
- We provide an incredibly strong, robust, and long-lasting liquid floor screed, which will endure many years after it is laid.
- Through our services of liquid screed, the surface cracks are reduced.
- We use the best materials for liquid screed to achieve the highest possible results, manufacturing it to the highest standards.
Send us a Message
If you have any questions in your mind feel free to contact us
Our Liquid Floor Screed Services in Oxford
Our team is certified and professional and ensures screed installation without causing any disruption at the worksite.
As a result, we’ve got the best installation method, which involves the following steps:
- Before starting work, we measure the requirements of the screed to prevent wasting resources.
- The ground is cleared and well-insulated.
- A water-tight membrane is laid.
- The doors and staircases are sealed and secured so the liquid screed does not cause any harm.
- Inspections done to ensure underfloor heating pipes don’t flow when pouring the screed.
- After sealing, we let the liquid screed come the floor.
Why Choose Our Floor Screed?
We are the leading liquid screed contractors in Oxford for many reasons, some of which are mentioned below:
- We have kept up with the latest technological advancements and trends to stay one step ahead.
- Provision and installation of several types of screeds, regardless of your project size.
- We are a sizeable business company with the most skilled workforce, equipped to handle challenging projects and deliver top-notch customer service.
- When operating in the field, we train our employees to ensure they comprehend protocols, potential problems, and workable solutions.
- We know the nuances of screeding and are equipped with the latest tools and techniques to handle any challenge that comes our way.
- You can rely on us to promptly respond if you contact us regarding reservations, information, or any other queries. We value your time and will do our best to answer your questions as soon as possible.
Connect for Liquid Floor Screed in Oxford
First, many clients come to us for flat, smooth flooring. And we’ve got floor screed specialists that address their queries and screed needs.
Our company’s prime priority is to become your first choice for a wide range of domestic and commercial projects. Take advantage of top screed solutions at a competitve cost; contact our team today.
What can be the minimum thinness for liquid screed?
Different types of liquid screeds are available to suit different scenarios. Some types can be installed as thin as 12mm.
When can we walk on the floor made of liquid screed?
The drying time for liquid screed is usually 24 to 48 hours. All windows and doors should be shut before the screed dries so no one can walk around it.
What's the maximum depth of a liquid floor screed?
It is recommended that the maximum liquid screed thickness be 60mm, and it should not exceed this limit.